Thursday, October 09, 2003

Busy days ahead!

I got two invitations to talk in two scientific conferences. The first conference will be in Tokyo on Nov. 6-7, 2003 and the other one will be on Dec. 16 - 17, 2003 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I like these things because not only am I presenting my research and interacting with other scientists, I get to go places for free and with an extra allowance to boot. Its not really that bad. :)

So I am leaving for Tokyo on Oct. 26, and staying there for 2 weeks. Ayachi has e-mailed me rejoicing at the news she got from Dr. O of my impending arrival. She told me a story about the stupid adventures of the ever baka T. Its too funny, it made me miss my laboratory in Tokyo. :)

The ticket is being booked Tokyo side, as Dr. O informed me just a while ago via e-mail. :)
Clothes and shoes for the trip have been bought. That was fun! Ahaha.
I now have to prepare for 2 talks, one on the conference itself and another one on our laboratory's regular colloquium. WAH!

I should also not forget that I still have translation jobs galore. Deadlines upon deadlines upon deadlines...

So multi-tasking days have to begin...

NOW!