Thursday, January 16, 2003

Adlaw blogs

Finally got the gall to start this thing. Though, I don't really know if i can keep up with this. I am not only a full-time university Assistant Professor and researcher, but am also a translator (Japanese --> English, Tagalog <--> English, Cebuano <--> English) to boot. I travel a lot due to my research. In fact have been to 4 international cruises on board a Japanese research vessel and the same number of Japanese domestic cruises. Will talk about them all later...

I love to shop, too. Shoes, I have 47 pairs and counting! Bags, I have 20, half of which cost me an arm and leg. LV, anyone? I also have a closet overflowing with clothes, and funky necklaces and bracelets. As for make-up, i prefer Shu uemura and Christian Dior.



Adlaw means day. And we are in just for a bit of sun.